SEBI EASES NEW NORMS-KEY CHANGES
- Sale and lock - in restrictions lifted for insurance firms and mutual funds subscribing to preferential issues.
- Advertisement code amended, made more principle - based.
- Definition of advertisement broadened to influence investment decisions of any investor.
- Minimum investment amount under PMS increased to Rs 25 lakh from Rs 5 lakh.
- Reservation in rights / bonus issues only to compulsorily convertible debt holders.
- Valuation norms for liquid funds tightened