Sunday, December 15, 2013

SEZ Board to give licences for defence goods production

Special Economic Zone (SEZ) units producing defence related items will no longer have to go to
the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) for an industrial licence.The Board of Approval (BoA) for SEZs, which approves proposals for setting up these zones and takes decisions on matters related to their operation, will now also issue industrial licences for producing defence related goods.


Post a Comment