Thursday, August 14, 2014

Cheque Bouncing: SC settles law on where to File a Complaint

The Supreme Court (SC) ruled that a complaint about a bounced cheque must only be filed at the place where the bank dishonored it, settling doubts raised by its own earlier conflicting judgments on the jurisdiction of a magistrate.


Post a Comment