Defence FDI Scrutiny
- FII through portfolio investment not permitted
- All applications for FDI in defence to be made to secretariat of FIPB
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) to okay projects with FDI up to 26% with inflows of Rs 1200 crores or more
- Defence Ministry to examine projects with FDI more than 26%
- Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) to take call based on FIPB, defence ministry advice
- Proposals with more than 26% FDI and Rs 1200 crore inflows to not need CCEA nod as they will go to CCS.