Insider Trading norms
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) prescribes format for disclosure of securities held by promoter, KMP and Directors under Insider Trading Norms.
- The Companies shall also ensure that:
- Formulated and published (on its official website), code of practices and procedures for fair disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information (UPSI), is confirmed to the stock exchanges, immediately.
- Formulated code of conduct is confirmed to the stock exchanges, immediately.
- A company deals with only such market intermediary/every other person, who is required to handle UPSI, who have formulated a code of conduct as per the requirements of the Regulations
- Put in place the adequate systems and issue the necessary guidelines for implementing the above decision.
- Make necessary amendments to the relevant bye-laws, rules and regulations as applicable for the implementation of the above decision immediately.
- Bring the provisions of this circular to the notice of the listed companies/issuers and also to disseminate the same on the website immediately.