Cabinet approves sops to boost 'made-ups' sector
- Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme (TUFS) subsidy of additional 10 per cent similar to what is provided to garments based on the additional production and employment.
- Providing additional 3.67 per cent share of employer's contribution in addition to 8.33 per cent already covered under the scheme for all new employees enrolling in EPFO for the first three years of their employment as a special incentive.
- Enhanced duty drawback on exports.
- Permissible overtime has been increased to 100 hours per quarter
- EPF has been made optional for employees earning less than 15,000 a month.