Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Handy Tips for the Salaried Class

  • Get all necessary documents together, as your HR department could ask for proof of tax benefits availed under section 80C, HRA, LTA, and interest paid on home loan anytime.
  • A new Form 12BB has to be filled and all necessary documents provided with it.


Post a Comment