BANKING SECTOR- LOOKING FOR GROWTH CATALYST, STRATEGY , MONITORING NEED
agricultural as well as to achieve Make in India, a vibrant and strong Banking Sector is a must. The role of catalyst is to be played by top financial experts to check out a clear strategy for revival of all borrowing entities by bringing their debt levels to sustainable level. The following suggestions may be considered by Bank
- Construction of Special Task Force in all banks
- Purchase of all such assets in a separate pool by bank for further disposal- as a trustee
- Restructuring of Advances
- Options to management to pay optionally convertible debenture over 8 years after 2 year moratorium.
- Separate Bad Bank- may be reconsidered as it may be too difficult by one entity to manage so much.
- Independent Bank Directors
- Recapitalization of Small Banks needed for growth