Saturday, February 14, 2015

Resignation of Foreign Director

In case a company has already filed Form DIR- 12 with the Registrar under rule15, a foreign director of such company resigning from his office may authorise in writing a practicing chartered accountant or cost accountant in pratice or company secretary in pratice or any other resident director of the company to sign Form DIR-ll and file the same on his behalf intimating the reasons for the resignation.


Post a Comment