Central Vigilance Commission's survival tips for whistle blowers
- Draft Complaint carefully; don't leave clues about your identity
- Submit Specific details in your complaint that can be verified
- Don't send any follow-up letters or expect acknowledgements
- If more details are, the CVC will contact you
- Anonymous and pseudonymous complaints won't be examined
- Mention your name and address on either the top or bottom of the complaint or in an attached letter
- Send complaints in sealed envelopes, marked 'Under public Interest Disclosure'