Department of Electronics & IT (Deity) announced financial assistance for setting- up of Electronics manufacturing clusters
- Greenfield Clusters : 50 % of Project cost @ Rs. 50 Crores for every 100 acres
- Brownfield Clusters: 75% of Project cost with ceiling of Rs. 50 Crores
- Assistance for SPVs managing EMCs
- Eligible sectors: Telecom, IT Hardware, Consumer Electronics, LEDs, LEDs, Strategic Electronics, Avionics, Industrial Electronics, Nano-electronics, Semi-conductors chips & Chip Components and EMS
- Scheme available for 5 years
- Scheme detail available at www.mit.gov.in
- Application will be received as per guidelines to be announced shortly.